Worker Safety Projects
BYKA is working to improve worker safety through programs that generate long-term jobs, training, and compatibility with international standards. The techniques and systems we use save businesses money thus providing a financial incentive when social responsibility or work safety laws are not in place or are impossible to enforce.
Worker safety is often not a priority when surviving is an issue. That is why we work to introduce safety courses where possible and have engaged technology providers to identify low-cost but highly robust tools that help protect workers of all types.
Personal Safety for nurses is a worldwide issue and one that we have two programs for:
1. Personal Monitoring and Alert devices that can be shared with shift workers or those who travel to perform their duties.
2. Personal Safety, Self-defense courses that can be taught in a short time frame and easily practiced
- Automatic Vehicle Location
- Automatic Emergency Signalling
- Personal distress notification via 1 way and 2 way systems
- Use in Flammable / Combustible Areas
- Motion sensing feature
- Canadian Safety Standards
Worker safety is checked more frequently at a lower cost.
- Able to use even in the most hazardous of locations with long-term battery charge (80hrs).